Registration department is responsible for assessment of all Pharmaceutical products for human use including food supplements, veterinary products, Powered by The Egyptian Drug Authority (EDA).
Be In-touch with us
Contact our Department
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- to allow us to run, maintain and develop our business,
- to allow us to offer and provide our Services,
- to allow us to conduct information and promotional campaigns (including direct marketing) related to our Services (including by phone, mail and email), keeping Users informed about our Services and special offers that are likely to interest them,
- to allow us to perform the contract we have signed with our customers, suppliers or partners,
- to allow customer service management, e.g. when Users contact our service desk,
- to allow contract management, e.g. to address our invoices to our customers,
- to enhance our Services and the use thereof,
- to perform research and analysis relating to our Services,
- to perform tracking of the use of our Services,
- to conduct market surveys and/or
- to detect fraud, e.g. breaches of intellectual property rights.
In consideration of the collection and processing for the purposes listed above, Our Corporation is supported by its affiliated companies acting as data processors on behalf of and under the responsibility of our Corporation.
Should the personal data of the User be provided to us via our prospect, customer, supplier or partner, we shall assume that our prospect, customer, supplier or partner has informed the User of this Privacy Notice.
Arax Pharma is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information about its employees, customers, business partners and other identifiable individuals. Arax’s policies, guidelines and actions support this commitment to protecting Personal Information. Each employee bears a personal responsibility for complying with this Policy in the fulfillment of their responsibilities at Arax Pharma.